Agoura Sash & Doors Manufacturer Partners
We offer the finest door, window and hardware proudcts
Agoura Sash & Doors offers products for homes ranging from affluent, to budget consciencesous. Our manufacturing partnerships are carefully chosen to assure our customers they are getting the best quality and value for the project and budget.
Just some of our Window manufacturers:
Window treatments can wake up your design scheme. Here are a few ideas:
- Love Your Length – Let your sheer curtains drape the floor.
- The Painter in You – Use blank shades as a backdrop for a painting.
- Pattern Pizzazz – Use a patterned shade or curtain in soft colors.
- Shade Craze – Dress up your roller shade with different textures.
- Wow with White – White spaces pop with unique window treatments.
- Drapes – Customize your drapes with added fabrics in different colors or a nice trim.
- Dramatic Statements – Use floor-to-ceiling sheers in bold colors.
- Secret Seating – A chaise and window treatment creates a new space.
- Switcheroo – Valance treatments are classy and cute.
- Fabric Fakery – Use fabric to make a frame for your curtain panels.
- Reuse – Turn your favorite curtains into window shades.
- Plain no more – Add trim, ribbon or other items to a neutral curtain.
- Blind barrier – Use sheers or curtains half-way to cover your blinds.
- Fantastic Fantasy – Use sheers as a statement piece.
- Dress it Up – Add ruffles or lace to regular panels for a new look.
A window box planter can add immeasurable beauty to the exterior of your Los Angeles-area home. Even the simplest of homes can be enhanced by the cascade of colors that come from beautiful flowers resting on their window sills. Many types of windows would could benefit from a window box planter, including bay windows and casement windows. Try to choose window-box styles that complement your home’s windows and architecture.
To build your window box planter, check out the basic steps below:
- Cut the back, the bottom and the sides of the boards from 3/4" cedar or redwood.
- Mount and drill holes in the front and back pieces in order to create your box, eventually butt-joining the ends and gluing all of the joints.
- Cut out three brackets, and paint the entire box in the color of your choice.
- Add the bracket onto the bottom of the planter.
- Add in the molding, shaping quarter-round molding so that it works with the opening.
- Hang up the box, and plant your blooms!
Check out Agoura Sash & Door for a wide variety of beautiful window options. Your gorgeous floral exterior awaits.
When it comes to your home, half of how great it looks (or doesn’t look!) comes from the lighting involved. During the day, the light coming into your home can have a major effect on how a room is seen and even how the furnishings look. A room that is great looking under artificial lights can seem dreary and unfriendly under natural light. Putting in new windows, windows that let in light can totally change the look and feel of what would otherwise be a room mostly used at night. If you want to get the best value out of your home, you want to be comfortable in it all the time.
This type of upgrade is great for homeowners who want to make their homes more open and airy, but for developers and home resellers, new windows can make the difference between making a great profit on an investment property or being stuck with a home nobody wants. Working with the experts at Agoura Sash & Door in the Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles areas will enable you to come up with great design ideas to lighten up a room and to create a home that anyone will love.
The summer is the perfect time for home improvement projects and doors and windows are a great way to renovate a home without having to spend a substantial amount of money. Agoura Sash & Door offers a comprehensive selection of windows and doors to suit any home or décor, and at competitive prices. There are great summer rebates available this year at Agoura Sash & Door for those who want to design and renovate on a budget. New doors and windows have been found to be one of the home renovations with the highest return on investment when selling or appraising a home.
Those interested in improving the heating or cooling in their home should consider installing insulating windows, and those who are concerned about privacy can consider more secure front entrance and back entrance doors. There are windows and doors to suit any need and desire at Agoura Sash & Door, and these summer rebate prices will not last throughout the year. Those in Westlake Village, California can take advantage of our comprehensive show room to view our exceptional pieces.
From the classic American colonial styles popular during the birth of this country to the opulent, rich flourishes of the French, 18th century style provides a wealth of inspiration ideas for your doors and windows.
If you are looking to capture the sumptuous charm of the 18th century, one of the most important details to achieve this look will be the molding and arch design of your doors and windows. The 18th century is famous for trumeau panels, an elaborate molding originally adorning mirrors of this era. A trumeau panel can be used to evoke the 18th century over windows and doors; they frequently feature decorative garland designs. Scroll moldings were also very popular during this century and can range from very simple scroll work to elegant, elaborate custom designs. Today’s modern materials for outdoors are perfect for capturing the opulent designs of the 18th century, while offering resistance to the elements.
Serving Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara counties, Agoura Sash and Door can help you design and select materials that match your vision. Agoura Sash and Door will help you design a home that would make Marie Antoinette proud, contact them today!
Changing the window and door design of a home requires some knowledge and understanding about the styles that work best with the house. The types of windows that are ideal for homes in Ventura County are not always the simplest looks.
There are many types of windows available. Among the styles that homeowners might consider are:
- Casement windows are the traditional crank style window, available in various exterior colors and wood interiors, and many manufactures will offer an array of styles and might include weather performance.
- Double hung windows vary in size, color hardware options, and can be used for replacement windows for older double hung sash windows.
- Gliding windows are found in many homes today, they are not only economical but they are also easy to use. They come in many styles and colors, and can be made of vinyl, wood, fiberglass, or aluminum.
- Awning windows are hinged at the top or bottom allowing for either a ‘push out’ or ‘crank out’ option. This style window is available in wood, vinyl, wood-clad, and aluminum.
Every home in Westlake Village will look best with a different window style because of the house. Before installing any new windows, consider the style of home. A Spanish-style house will look best with more traditional windows while a modern home will look better with large, sleek styles.
Putting in new windows can be an exciting time, but only when the right style is found. To get personalized advice on the best style of a Los Angeles or Ventura County home, contact Agoura Sash & Door.
We have an entire page dedicated to Milgard Windows & Doors that includes:
- Milgard Inspiration Center: Here you can upload a photo of your home and see what it would look like with new windows and doors.
- Reviews about Agoura Sash & Doors that Milgard has collected about our service from actual customers.
- Great videos that beautifully present many of the great features and looks of Milgard Windows and Doors
In a business climate characterized by change, Vent Vue Window Products Co., Inc. has remained at the forefront of the Los Angeles window and door industry by focusing on quality and service while keeping abreast of market trends.
Today – over 65 years after the Kolbe brothers began their venture – premium quality window and door products bearing their family name are distributed across the country as well as internationally.
Andersen Corporation is an international enterprise employing over 9,000 people at more than 20 locations with headquarters in Bayport, Minnesota, a 2.8 million-square-foot facility that covers 65 acres. Andersen annually manufactures more than six million wood windows and doors, with sales worldwide.
Eagle Window & Door Manufacturing, Inc., a susidiary of Andersen Corporation, manufactures a complete line of high-quality aluminum-clad windows and doors. E-Series/Eagle® windows and doors are a part of the new Andersen® Architectural Collection – an industry-leading, innovative approach to windows and doors that’s based not on the type of window or door, but rather on the style of home you want to create.
Windsor Windows & Doors has a rich tradition, starting with small beginnings in central Iowa and later becoming a part of the Woodgrain Millwork family. Along the way, we’ve never lost focus on the things that matter most to our customers; quality, product selection, service and value.
JELD-WEN employs more than 20,000 people worldwide and has manufacturing and distribution locations across the United States and in more than 20 countries.
Starting from a garage in 1980, two brothers, Don and Dan Smith, who were both raised in the construction business, developed a niche in the Conejo Valley. That niche was to provide excellence in finish carpentry for custom homes and high end production housing. With their knowledge of the trade, as well as networking with builders and developers, and a little luck, Smith Bros, Finish Carpentry grew to over 80 employees today. We now cover all over the Southern California area.
JT Windows, Inc. was founded in 1978 as the original creators of the Wood Garden Window. As the popularity of this pioneering new product grew, it allowed JT Windows to continually add additional products to its offerings. On time delivery, quality, attention to detail and customer service became our trademarks.