Agoura Sash & Door Replacement Windows
Replacement Windows sales, service, and installation.
Imagine your existing home with greater energy efficiency, greater safety and security, less noise, while increasing the value of your home. This can be achieved with the high quality replacement windows on the market today. In addition, you can receive up to $1500 tax credits for upgrading your home.
Quality Replacement Window Brands We Carry:
We would like to invite you to a special Milgard Replacement Window Installation Clinic coming up on Saturday, August 10, 2013. Learning how to install Milgard’s newest in vinyl, aluminum and fiberglass windows will not only save you money on installation costs, but will also save you money on energy. Plus, those who attend will get special additional savings on Milgard products.
Milgard offers you a complete line of retrofit windows and doors. Each one is specifically engineered for replacing old windows and doors of any shape, style or frame type. Special Milgard rebates end on August 15th.
This free Milgard Replacement Window Installation Clinic will give you the confidence it takes in replacing windows on your own. The event will be held at the Agoura Sash & Door showroom at 2301 Townsgate Road in Westlake Village. It will be start at 10:30 and end at about noon. We invite you to grab a friend or two and spend some time learning how you can beautify your home, save energy and save money, all in 90 minutes. There is limited seating for this event so please register today. Contact us at 805-273-5044.We look forward to seeing you at this free do-it-yourself clinic.
Want to stay cool this summer while maintaining your “green” attitude? We can help. Here are 10 tips for keeping your house cool this summer.
- Use ceiling fans to circulate hot air upward.
- Heat rises, so use upstairs windows to ventilate the hot air out.
- Plant shade trees around your home.
- If you buy a new AC make sure it is energy efficient and sized properly.
- Consider room air conditioners for the places you spend most time in.
- Close off AC vents in unused rooms.
- Turn off AC entirely if you will be gone for more than 60 minutes.
- Take advantage of natural breezes.
- Plan to be outside or away from your home during hot periods.
- Take cool showers.
While these tips can help, the problem of energy waste is much more significant. Did you know for example, that 40% of all energy use in the country is from homes built before 1970? Are you aware that the Department of Energy says replacing inefficient windows can save up to 25% of your heating and cooling bills? Are you aware that replacement windows can get you a 77% return on investment when selling your home?
These are all terrific reasons to consider window replacement. At Agoura Sash and Door, we can help you determine just how long it will take your new window to literally pay for themselves. Contact us and enjoy a cooler summer while living green! Agoura Sash and door services the Westlake Village, California area and we can help you!
We have an entire page dedicated to Milgard Windows & Doors that includes:
- Milgard Inspiration Center: Here you can upload a photo of your home and see what it would look like with new windows and doors.
- Reviews about Agoura Sash & Doors that Milgard has collected about our service from actual customers.
- Great videos that beautifully present many of the great features and looks of Milgard Windows and Doors
Andersen Corporation is an international enterprise employing over 9,000 people at more than 20 locations with headquarters in Bayport, Minnesota, a 2.8 million-square-foot facility that covers 65 acres. Andersen annually manufactures more than six million wood windows and doors, with sales worldwide.
Eagle Window & Door Manufacturing, Inc., a susidiary of Andersen Corporation, manufactures a complete line of high-quality aluminum-clad windows and doors. E-Series/Eagle® windows and doors are a part of the new Andersen® Architectural Collection – an industry-leading, innovative approach to windows and doors that’s based not on the type of window or door, but rather on the style of home you want to create.